Woodland Park Medical Services
Woodland Park is fortunate as a Colorado mountain community to have multiple, modern medical care facilities within the county. These medical facilities include:
- Langstaff-Brown Urgent Care
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center - Orthopedic Therapy
- Physical Therapy PPRH
- SERC Spine and Extremity Rehabilitation Center
- Prospect Homecare and Hospice
Additional world class medical care is readily available only 30-40 minutes away "down the Pass" in nearby Colorado Springs.
Many medical practioners call Teller County their home. These medical professionals greatly add to our area's quality of life by allowing all of our residents to truly enjoy an active lifestyle knowing medical care is always nearby if ever needed.