Buying Real Estate The Easy Way
"I can help you make your real estate purchase experience easy!"
I know, sounds like a typical "salesperson's" cliché doesn't it? I want you to know that I truly can help make your entire real estate purchase experience as easy as possbile. I have proven this many times over the years while working closely with my many clients who are buyers, sellers, and investors alike.
Aren't all real estate agents & brokers the same, just salespeople?
It is true, all licensed real estate agents and brokers help their clients buy and sell real estate. All medical doctors heal people and all lawyers provide legal services. The best professionals also ALL want and create a unique, personal relationship with their clients. Why? Because it's the only way to understand your real needs!
I've developed many unique strategies to help you by making buying real estate easier. Besides being a licensed Realtor®, I am also an award winning home builder with an extensive background & years of experience in custom home building and design in this area. Unlike many real estate agents, some of which work only part-time, real estate and home construction has been my full time & lifelong career. I have lived right here in the area for over thirty years. I've seen the great, the good, the bad, and the ugly regarding area real estate sales & construction from all perspectives!
I want to help you and I want your business!
Living in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains is a dream for many people across America. I have welcomed many of our area's residents by helping them buy or build their new home. Because we also live right in the same community, many of my client relationships also become future friendships. I will make sure you're treated politely and professionally.
As your broker, I can provide you with valuable additional insight regarding home construction in the Woodland Park, Divide, and Florissant neighborhoods of Teller County, Colorado. I am very familiar with the quality of materials used by other area builders, city & county code issues, and other ownership costs associated with the homes and properties in this area. As a licensed Realtor®, you can be assured of my mastery of contract negotiations, an unwavering work ethic, personal integrity, and an unsurpassed knowledge of the local real estate market.
Where To Begin
I've added a great deal of home buying information to my website based on my experience listening to the questions my clients have asked over time. My goal is to help you quickly find almost any information you may be looking for regarding your real estate purchase. Take a moment now to register for your free copy of my report, "Is It Time To Buy."
Buying a home or land is an exciting time in your life. Will you need assistance?
Buying your new home can be and should be an exciting time for you. I often get office phone calls with questions from new and previous clients askng me about market conditions, property for sale, mortgage financing, and other real estate related questions. Buyers just beginning to think about a real estate purchase sometimes worry about calling a broker for answers. Is there some charge or obligation?
Use My FREE No Obligation Real Estate Consultation
Don't worry. Call me or come see me with all of your real estate questions or concerns. I offer a totally free, no obligation real estate consultation for all new and previous clients.
My professional services range from helping you find the perfect piece of property to fit your specific needs to helping you select the best possible financial package available. My many years of experience and extensive knowledge of Woodland Park, Divide, Florissant, Lake George, and the entire greater Pikes Peak Region means I truly can help you find the perfect property that best suits you and your family.
For your convenience, I provide all listing information by email when requested. In "soft" markets, perhaps due to the natural desire for sellers to get their property sold quickly, you'll find even more competition for the most desirable properties. Many great properties are quickly purchased and I pride myself on making sure my clients get the most current information available. I am proud of the repeat business we've earned over the years and continue to earn.
What Can You Expect From Me. I Promise I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home You Might:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Determine what Woodland Park, Divide, Florissant, or other Pikes Peak Region neighborhood best matches your needs. I can help you with the most current information.
Closing Costs You Should Expect May Include:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Use Our Easy Step By Step Buying Process
My clients range from first time home buyers to buyers who own multiple investment properties. I have created a step by step process to help my clients gain a personal knowledge regarding the real estate purchasing transaction. If you are a first time home buyer or simply want to refresh your real estate knowledge, I hope you will take a few minutes to review the information I have gathered on this website for your benefit. If you are a seasoned buyer, please use this information to expand your personal knowledge of specific areas of interest.